US High School Courses
NTK has been teaching the US-based curriculum for over 20 years. Our teachers are experts in the course curriculum at all levels across various subjects.
What we offer:
- US Algebra
This course is aimed at preparing students for the Algebra course at their schools. This course is based on the curricula of well-known international schools in Hong Kong, as well as schools in the United States.This course aims to:
- Familiarize students with the syllabus and important topics for the coming academic year
- Increase students’ confidence in their foundational knowledge of Pre-Algebra
- Prepare students for the Algebra US school syllabus
- Advanced Algebra
This course aims to:
- Comprehensively cover the most important topics of Advanced Algebra in the US syllabus
- Emphasize key concepts of each topic in class
- Provide students with relevant and challenging exercises to prepare them for success
This course aims to prepare students for the Pre-Calculus (Honors) course at their schools. The curriculum of the course closely follows the syllabus offered by most high schools in the US. This course aims to:
- Enable students to become familiar with the syllabus and important topics for the whole academic year
- Increase students’ confidence and foundation in Advanced Algebra
- Prepare students for the Pre-Calculus (Honors) US school syllabus
- General Science - Biology (Regular/Honors)
This course prepares students for the American high school biology curriculum and is based on the curricula of well-known international schools in Hong Kong, as well as schools in the United States.
The objective of the course is to introduce essential knowledge of biology, which allows students to realize the importance of studying life sciences, and to build a foundation for students to study life sciences in college. This course is also suitable for students who intend to take the SAT Biology Subject Test in future.
The aim of the course is to go through major topics in biology. The instructor will go through the key concepts in order to ensure that students have a clear idea on each topic for the coming academic year.
- General Science Chemistry (Honors)
This course prepares students for the American high school chemistry curriculum and is based on the curricula of well-known international schools in Hong Kong, as well as schools in the United States.
This course aims to:
- Consolidate students’ foundation of knowledge in Chemistry
- Provide a sufficient amount of practice to increase familiarity with the topics
- Equip students with essential techniques for answering exam-type questions correctly
- General Science - Physics (Regular/Honors)
This course prepares students for the American high school Physics curriculum.The objective of this course is to enhance the knowledge and skills of students so that they can achieve maximum results in their exams. In this course, students will:
- Focus on the key topics covered in the Physics syllabus
- Learn to apply knowledge and skills to achieve maximum results in the Physics exam
- Drill exercise to tackle the exam with great skill and confidence
- Develop the essential techniques for arriving at the correct answers
Private Lessons and Camps are also available. Please call 2577 7844 (Main campus) / 2718 3000 (Kowloon campus) or submit an online enquiry form for more details.