2021 Spring Intensive Courses (Feb–Apr)
Super Intensive (AP® & I/GCSE)
Super Intensive courses are specially designed as students’ final preparations for examinations in May/June 2021.
- Review and discuss exam format, timing, and strategy
- Consolidate each subject's concepts in a systematic way
- Identify students' knowledge or skill gaps requiring extra attention
Super Intensive Elite (IBDP)
Super Intensive Elite courses are exclusively designed for high achievers who have a predicted grade of 6 or 7, or have received a special recommendation from our teachers.
- Review official IB examiners' reports, and analyze exam question types
- Cover specific techniques for boosting marks in each criterion, and enforce successful exam strategies
Term Break Intensive (IBDP, I/GCSE, GCE AL)
In our Term Break Intensive courses, students will go through selected topics chosen by our subject specialists. Students will review only key points in the syllabus identified by our specialists to be crucial to enhancing students' exam scores. Students will apply their skills and knowledge through intensive past paper drilling, followed by detailed question analysis to understand how to avoid common mistakes.
- Review key points in the syllabus
- Practice exam techniques through past paper drilling
Exam Drilling (IBDP, I/GCSE, GCE AL, AP®)
In our Exam Drilling courses, students will complete a mock paper which has been carefully designed to closely resemble the questions and format of the official exam. Students will be able to apply their test-taking strategies and confirm their time management.
- Drilling papers closely follow official exam trends
- All paper drilling conducted under simulated exam conditions
- Performance reports to highlight weaknesses and target areas for improvement