Resuming face-to-face lessons from 16 September
We are resuming face-to-face lessons from 16 September for Private lessons (1-to-1), Private group lessons (1-to-2), School-based courses and Regular courses.
To ensure your health and safety at NTK, we have installed more than 200 partitions in all of our classrooms. We have also put the following preventive measures in place:
- Daily temperature taking and use of hand sanitizers are compulsory for all students, teachers, and staff when they enter the campus.
- All students, teachers, and staff are required to wear a mask at all times at our campuses.
- Surgical masks will be provided to students who do not have a mask, or if their masks become ineffective or soiled.
- We will offer online lessons to students who have travelled outside Hong Kong within 14 days preceding a lesson, and for students who are unable to come to our campuses due to any reasons during the school suspension period.
- All of our classrooms are sanitized daily with 1:3 diluted household bleach.
- Door handles and lift buttons are disinfected every 2 hours.
Let’s stay vigilant and fight against the virus, and work hard together for your exams!