What's the best way to prepare for the IB and IGCSE exams? Come and join our seminar on 19 January to learn more about essential exam strategies and high-scoring techniques. Limited seats available. Register today!
In this series, we will be hosting two sessions to cater to the needs of different students. Our subject specialists will share useful exam strategies to help students boost their IB and IGCSE exam results.
Date: 19 January, 2019 (Saturday)
Venue: 5/F, Lee Garden Five, 18 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay
1) IB Exam Prep sharing: How to prepare for the IB exams in 4 months
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Suitable for Year 12-13 (Grade 11-12) students & parents
- Essential IB exam skills and high-scoring techniques
- Time management and how to study effectively in just 4 months
- Presented by our subject specialists and IB top scorer
2) IGCSE Exam Prep Sharing: What are some key challenges and exam strategies in IGCSE?
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Suitable for Year 10-11 students & parents
- Essential IGCSE exam skills and strategies
- Exam trends and common mistakes
- How to improve answering skills through past paper practice
Feel free to contact us for more information.
WhatsApp: 5287 5386